Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Hey J8!

I have NO idea if this post will get published or if anyone will ever get to read this, but if i'll still post this anyway. Reason being is that up till today, i still don't know how to access our blog. I don't see anyone else's post, and didn't know how to post something till today. Its my bad, but i've tried a few times and it didn't work. HELP! Does anyone have the same problem? Does anyone know how i can view what other ppl have written?

Just wanted to wish ya'll a MERRY CHRISTMAS & A BLESSED NEW YEAR! So much has happened since I left Brisbane & I've have heaps to share. (which i probably will thru email instead of this blog cos i seriously am in the dark at the moment) So be rest assured that i haven't drifted and been completely on "holiday" mode...i still do remember and pray for ya'll in Brisbane, Singapore-even Malaysia too!

Thank you J8 girls! Love ya'll! *hugs*

Love,

Ann-Louise

penned at 3:06 PM

Judah 8 Chicks


Share your life/thoughts/inspirations with each other here.
Jesus is our firm foundation!
ROCK ON girls!

What's happening?



Best-selling Book in Da World



Lookup a word or passage in the Bible



BibleGateway.com
Tag me!



Fellow Bloggers


Girls, God & the Good Life


Empowering Tools

Studylight
Biblegateway